Jeep Wrangler’s has been gaining remarkable popularity throughout the years. And why shouldn’t it? It’s just the right jeep for a rugged journey down the road, be it a long drive up the hilly roads or a quiet solo drive.
These jeeps offer high upgradability- mod it, and it’s good as new. That being said, you might consider changing your taillights once they start performing poorly. An easy save – buy LED taillights! Durable performance, along with chic looks, they are the way to get some attention and ensure safety.
Need some help choosing? Here are our top picks for the best LED tail lights for Jeep Wrangler to get you moving!
5 Best LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler
Before beginning our ride, let us assure you that we have given a considerable amount of thoughts and research to find some of the top LED tail lights out there. So, relax and let us guide you through:
1. J. W. Speaker 279 2-24V DOT LED Jeep Tail Light Kit
- Plug and play installation – just follow the instructions manual for an ideal fit
- Blacked-out contoured housing look to give your Jeep a deluxe premium look
- Stop, tail, turn and backup functions for a secured navigation
- Off-road lighting made for a wider illumination on the roads with your LEDs
- Light blade technology designed for a hard to believe the brightness
One of our choices in this particular model from J. W. Due to its great looks and incredible brightness, it’s a must-have for anyone out there!
Constructed with an innovative light blade technology, this super bright tail light can serve greatly during the night time. Also equipped with reverse light, they provide pretty good performance as well.
Besides, the most exciting part of this pair of lights is its trouble-free installation. With a plug and play feature, these lights can be easily mounted on your jeep wrangler. It only requires a pair of pliers and a small screwdriver, and you’re good to go in just a few minutes!
Featuring a unique blacked-out styling this tail light will also make sure your jeep looks really stylish on the road and make people gasp.
The only drawback of this product is its price, which is around $250. But if that is not an issue, this is definitely a good choice.
2. Xprite 4D Smoke Lens LED Tail Lights
- Fast on and off reaction time which is also DOT approved
- Incredible brightness to keep you safe and sound on your trip down the streets
- Low power consumption to guarantee greater longevity of the LED lights
- Plug and play feature for a faultless fit without any accidents!
- Comes with three light modes for a remarkable experience
A mentionable pair from Xprite is the 4D Smoke Lens, which is one of the newest addition to their destroyer series. It comes with a safe drive technology which ensures a quicker on and off time feature.
Made with black ABS housing plastic and smoke PMMA lens, this product has top-notch durability.
Provided with OSRAM LED chips, it is renowned in the market for being the brightest pair of LED tail lights. Moreover, it also guarantees low voltage consumption with over 50000 hours of lifespan. Bright and power-saving – what else do you need?
Brining three light modes into the play, Xprite has offered an improved performance with this pair along with an elegant style to give your jeep the perfect appearance.
In addition, the Xprite 4D smoke lens also comes with a plug and play feature, so you don’t have to worry about spending hours or extra dollars behind its installation.
Another perk of these LED tail lights – it’s around $100! Therefore, if you’re looking for an affordable yet long-lasting pair of tail lights, this is an ideal choice for you.
3. Online LED Light Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Tail Lights
- Unique hexagon design for an eye-catching appearance to impress the passers-by
- 144 LEDs per unit meant for a remarkable brightness on the go
- Smoked lens styling to uphold your sense of fashion in an effortless way
- Brake, turn and side reflector for a precise driving performance
- IP66 waterproof feature to deal with bad weather and trips by the water
- Plug-and-play design for a hassle-free mounting without any professional help
- Built-in resistors to avoid hyper flashes at night and a secured drive
Made with a unique hexagon designed LED lights, this is an amazing pair to show off your jeep to the crowd!
Coming with a smoked lens styling, this model is packed with 144 high intensity LED lights with anti-flash resistors to make sure you have the safest driving experience. This will also give your brake lights a brighter and more long-lasting time frame, so you don’t have to worry about upgrades anytime soon.
Set up with brake, turn, and side reflectors, this pair of LED rear lights guarantee a perfect rough trip by the river with its IP66 waterproof feature. Now you don’t have to worry about those splashes of water getting in the way of fun!
Another add on to this multi equipped rear lights is the plug and play design. Just buy it and install it on your jeep wrangler with minimum efforts and watch your jeep transform to fulfill your personal style!
Then why wait and think? This pair of LED lights is just the thing you need to ensure high performance with an exceptional look.
4. SUNPIE Smoked Jeep Wrangler LED Tail Lights
- Weatherproof to make your driving experience smoother and secured
- Seamless fit for Jeep Wrangler 2007 – 2017 models – no cutting or trimming
- Plug and Play design, which makes it simple to mount on your jeep in no time!
- Assembled with durable ABS plastic for a heavy-duty performance
- Rectangular reflectors for night time security warning- perfect for professionals
- Quicker on and off response time for utmost safety during driving
- All black design intended for a perfect chic appearance
SUNPIE’s smoked LED tail light come with incredible brightness, low power consumption as well as guarantees high performance for countless hours of driving. Assembled with rear, brake and running light, it is perfect for a smooth drive.
Unlike other LED tail lights, this comes with a quick fix – plug and play feature. You can easily mount it on your jeep without wasting hours behind it, which makes it a good choice if you’re looking for a trouble-free way out.
Another benefit of this pair of lights is the weatherproof design, which is made with durable ABS plastic. It also comes in a pocket-friendly budget, so you can get this without a second thought!
People complaining about hyper flashes should definitely consider this on their list as it comes with pre-installed resistors as an easy solution.
In addition, it is also equipped with faster on and off response time and striking warning effect for a safer drive. The built-in rectangular reflectors also promise a security warning at night.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a full package, the SUNPIE smoked LED rear lights is an absolute gem for you!
5. LITE WAY Upgraded Jeep Wrangler JK LED Tail Lights
- Perfect fit for 2007 – 2018 Jeep Wrangler models
- Exclusive smoked glossy design to catch everyone’s attention
- Plug and Play feature that ensures easy installation without any added trouble
- Moisture and dustproof – less worry and more fun!
- Waterproof with an IP68 rating for a safe ride in rain or fog
- Made durable with ABS housing plastic and PMMA lens
- It’s DOT approved- you can be both legal and stylish with the new pair of lights
- Built-in circuit protection for a longer duration the LED tail lights
If you’ve decided to get a set of luxurious LED tail lights to make everyone’s jaws drop, get yourself these! Perfectly manufactured for Jeep Wrangler 2007 – 2018 models, this pair of rear lights provide top-notch performance and consumes very little power.
They can be easily installed on your jeep, requiring just a few minutes, which will make mounting lights seem like a breeze with no extra alteration or wire splicing.
Assembled with built-in resistors, this LITE WAY product prevents flickering of lights, and the IP68 rating guarantees an all-weather performance of the jeep’s turn signals. Additionally, with DOT approval, these LED tail lights also federally comply with the United States to secure the safety of the citizens.
For standing out uniquely in the crowd with some wonderful features, this is honestly the right pick for you, which will be a good value for money as well!
Also Read: Best Shocks And Struts For Smooth Ride | Top 5 Picks
Buying Guide for Jeep Wrangler LED tail lights
While purchasing a new set of LED rear lights, there are a few things you might want to consider for a good deal.
Excessive heat production is one of the drawbacks of these LED lights, so always remember to get a pair that provides higher light output with lower wattage consumption. This will lead to a longer life span and prevent you from spending dollars on new lights sooner.
Seamless Fit for Your Jeep Wrangler
Another thing you have to keep an eye on is the model support. A lot of LED tail lights might not support or offer a perfect fit for your jeep. Hence, always make sure to check the models they are manufactured for before making the purchase.
Life Span of the LED Lights
Be certain that the LED lights on your wish list have a lifespan of around 30,000 to 50,000 hours for maximum lasting and to avoid early replacement. Better be safe than sorry, right?
Quality over Price
Just because a set of LED light costs more doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be durable or provide a better output. Therefore, always do your research on the products and get the one with maximum working features rather than looking at the price tag itself!
FAQs for LED tail lights for Jeep Wrangler
1. How do you unplug a rear LED light?
Just take a screwdriver, unscrew the screws on four sides and pull it out. Then unplug the factory wire by slightly pressing it and drawing it out, and you're done!
2. How do you install LED tail lights on a Jeep Wrangler?
Most Jeep Wrangler LED tail lights come with a quick plug and play feature. This means you can easily install them on your Jeep without any additional hassle of extra wiring or cutting and trimming jobs! Just plug in the wires already attached to the lights and coil in the screws with a screwdriver.
However, if yours don’t seem to have that feature, you might want to take some professional help to guide you through than wasting the lights and your money.
3. Will these fit any Jeep Wrangler models?
Unfortunately, no. Since most of these LED tail lights come in a plug and play design, they only support a few handpicked Jeep Wrangler models. However, if you own one between the 2007 – 2017 models, you can easily go ahead and pick some from the rear lights mentioned earlier.
Hand-picking the best LED tail lights for Jeep Wrangler isn’t an easy task for anybody. Nevertheless, we hope to have succeeded in bringing out the ones that could be the best fit for you from the endless list. That, too, with classy looks in an affordable budget for the finest deal you can find out there.
Just keep our guidelines in mind and choose the one best suited for your purpose. Also, don’t forget to drive safe!